Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, Im Eric. Lakeside Ca.
No toyota anymore unless you all consider a lexus just an over priced toyota, I do.
I saw a video on youtube that had a link back here to this site and one of the comments said that to bypass the lamp sensor failure module to unplug the block and connect the green and light green wires and the green/white and the green/red wires and that would give me tail and brake lights. Problem i have is i dont have a green/red wire. have two green/white wires though. Its a 1990 Lexus ls400 and the outer set of taillights dont work. the inside set on the truck lid do and brake lights work all the way around. Any ideas? Im sorry its not a toyota, i had toys in the past 1978 celica and an 1986 celica but i relapsed and had a mustang for awhile. I know it was a terrible time in my life, but I just picked up this Lexus LS400 with 150,000 on it for $500 and have gone round and round with this tail light issue.

·
794 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

As for your question, I have no idea if what works on a Toyota will work on a Lexus.
You may wish to Google Lexus forums and see what you find.

In any case, good luck.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
We have a Lexus forum. I'll move your thread over to the appropriate sub-forum there so that perhaps other owners can offer you their advice. BTW, welcome to Toyota Nation!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts