Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
It's a V6!
My Legs!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fine people. My name is Justin, call me REK. Am from NYC, i do NOT currently own a Toyota, but i am in the market for a 3rd or 4th Gen Camry. I love that car just because i DO, (my mother has one, thats why). I am glad to be apart of this community. Take care all and have a great Evening.:thumbsup:

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hi Justin, welcome to TN!

The Camry forums here are some of our most active, so I'm sure you'll be able to find an answer to almost any questions you may have. If you have any questions about the forums, just let me or one of the other staff members know :thumbsup:

Enjoy! :chug:

·
It's a V6!
My Legs!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Justin, welcome to TN!

The Camry forums here are some of our most active, so I'm sure you'll be able to find an answer to almost any questions you may have. If you have any questions about the forums, just let me or one of the other staff members know :thumbsup:

Enjoy! :chug:

Thanks alot man, i most def will! One of the other Camry forums are littered with f*cking spam bots or something. Thats annoying.
BTW am loving your Corolla.:)

·
It's a V6!
My Legs!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WoWWWW

Hey Kiwiman, i just looked over your Cardomain site, and i just fell in love, to bad am in the states, man New Zealand is my ultimate vacation spott, i f*cking hate you!!!!, any how am doing somework to my mothers camry, and would love to rep TN, any way i could get those decals?

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hey Kiwiman, i just looked over your Cardomain site, and i just fell in love, to bad am in the states, man New Zealand is my ultimate vacation spott, i f*cking hate you!!!!, any how am doing somework to my mothers camry, and would love to rep TN, any way i could get those decals?
Thanks man! If you're ever over here in New Zealand just give me a yell :cool:. As for the decals, you can buy them through a member here at TN.

Here's the link to the thread with all of the different designs available:

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338707

·
It's a V6!
My Legs!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts