Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Corolla LE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Newbie here. I just closed the deal on my very first Toyota, a 2009 Corolla LE. Looking forward to spending many happy hours behind the wheel.

Here's hoping that I can share some of what comes out of that time here!

m.

·
Canadian Army
2009 Corolla S
23 Posts
Welcome! Newbie from Ontario here too.

What car(s) are you coming from, if I may ask?

·
Registered
2009 Corolla LE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Newbie from Ontario here too.

What car(s) are you coming from, if I may ask?
Hey there! Up to now, I've been a die-hard Mazda driver for the past 15 years or so. I had a 323, and then moved up to a Protege which served me well for nearly a decade.

I came to Toyota mostly because I wanted something new, and also because I loved the dashboard in the Corolla. That, and my family and extended family are mostly Toyota drivers and there's not a dissatisfied one in the bunch.

Cheers,
m.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,702 Posts
:welcome: to both of you. Glad to have you with us on ToyotaNation!

-

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Welcome to TN

I see you're in Ontario, in the Toronto area? Click the link in my sig, we're having a meet this saturday, would be cool for you to come. We get a good turn out of 'Rolla's usually.

·
Registered
2009 Corolla LE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Welcome to TN

I see you're in Ontario, in the Toronto area? Click the link in my sig, we're having a meet this saturday, would be cool for you to come. We get a good turn out of 'Rolla's usually.
I'm actually in Kitchener, about 1.5 hours southwest of you. I can see what's up for the weekend, and maybe make a showing. That would be a good excuse to take the car up the 401 for the first time. :)

Cheers,
m.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Ahh ok, i'm an hour east of Toronto lol.

Keep an eye on the weather, if it rains it's not worth coming, we do have a meet the last saturday of every month, now through probably oct or nov.

Just keep a look out in the Canada section of the regional forum. There is also a West end meet every second Wed out Mississauga way. But i haven't seen any announcements for them yet this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts