Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,

l'm kelvin and i use the username drunknmaster28 (you know. that jackie chan movie. which is awesome btw). currently located in the bay area (san francisco!! oh and not gay. in case you were wondering. not that there's anything wrong with that. just not. not that you WERE wondering.. just in case... you know.:)). my ride is a 2nd generation 1991 toyota CAMRY!! V6 LE trim!! my overall experience with it has been OK. no major accidents on it. just a bunch of minor dings and scratchs and sun damage.:sosad: would like to get a paint job but it just costs too much... but whatever. mostly just searching the forum for info and all that. tons of stuff. too bad i suck at doing anything. :thumbdown well, i guess that's all i gotta say. so what's there to do with my 91? :D

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
check out the Camry board. there are several people taht have done some nice mods to their Gen2 Camry. You got a good start with it being a V6 at least. There isnt a lot of aftermarket support but you may get some good ideas from other Gen2 owners.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts