Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After checking out a few other Toyota forums , I found that this site suits me best.

I picked up a silver 06 Tacoma D-cab TRD off-road on thanksgiving weekend. I traded in my ricecooker (civic :() due to the fact that the truck will come in more handy around the house. Well at least now them punk kids wont be messin with me and evil stares from cops.

I added a couple things since I bought her:

All-weather mats , transparent bra ( whole front w/ lights) , 5x8 oval Manaflow 24" body , road flares , bungee cords , tie downs , rope , batteryless l.e.d. flashlight thats able to charge my cell , magellan 700 navi , cargo net , oil filter magnet.

Things on the way:

Truxedo lo-pro , window vent shades , tailgate lock

Future:

Foglight switch mod , clear blacked out headlight mod , amsoil nano filter or AEMs dry flow , secondary filter mod , upgrade stereo.

CPL:D

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
Any Pics? What part of Nor-Cal are you in? I too have a civic that I get mean stares from... but my civic is "STOCK". Just to get to Point "A" to point "B" and save gas doing it. I also have my 1st gen celica which I drive when I don't feel like driving the civic...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TeRcElIcA said:
Any Pics? What part of Nor-Cal are you in? I too have a civic that I get mean stares from... but my civic is "STOCK". Just to get to Point "A" to point "B" and save gas doing it. I also have my 1st gen celica which I drive when I don't feel like driving the civic...
I have pics , but the problem is that I suck on the internet. I am in the benicia , vallejo , fairfield area.
I would have loved to keep the civic ( 1st car I bought & proposed to my wife in it) to learn how to fix it.Oh well!!! I know in the future I will have something else more my age and faster. The bicycle will have to do for now if I want to go fast:D

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
Thats coo, I'm in the 209 Area. Yeah My civic is ok... but... NO BALLS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts