Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I bought a 1994 I4 2200 two door Camry with about 113k miles the car runs ok when its cold when I start it up in the morning but the problem is when its running at a driving temp. the car dies and runs rough. When I slam the gas the car dies. I went to the dealership and the guy said it might be the throttle position sensor. I also took the car to an another mechanic and he checked the fuel pump the injectors and everything I dont know what the problem could be if anyone can help me out it would be very helpful. :( I am worried cause ive tried everything.

thank you
AL

·
96 3MZ M/T
Camry
2,879 Posts
get a haynes manual it has all the specs and how to test parts like the tps and it's only around $12. also you can run a search on the site i belive i have covered this before. but also check all the vaccume lines for cracks and stuff and the egr valve it might be sticking causing the engine to get too much exaust gas and stalling out the car. if thats the case and you can clean it or get a new one i have listed around here how to bypass it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.