Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am looking for a Supercharger , Exhaust System , Cold Air Intake, Front Mount Intercooler, ECU , Basically Any Performance Part That Will boost power to my Camry.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
not much out for the 04 camry but use the search button and the FAQ. And what engine do you have.

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
trdcamry2003 said:
not much out for the 04 camry but use the search button and the FAQ. And what engine do you have.
^
l
l
l

i strongly agree with trdcamry2003
there's tons of threads about upgrades/performance talking if there's any stuff for it... hence the name "TRD"camry2003, there's some stuff for it, but not huge drastic stuff on what you're asking for. *hint*

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
There is a turbo kit being developed for the 3mz...I think its shiftgate performance(?). I would first upgrade the handling and wheels then go for engine mods along with bigger brakes. Check out www.toyotaparts4u.com they have pretty good prices on everything.

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
sportivoconcept's company is starting the turbo kit on the 3mz's on the solara and camry but i'm not sure if it is or not the company's name is shiftgate performance? :confused: but it's good news though at least when it's done :thumbup:

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
1MZ-FE said:
sportivoconcept's company is starting the turbo kit on the 3mz's on the solara and camry but i'm not sure if it is or not the company's name is shiftgate performance? :confused: but it's good news though at least when it's done :thumbup:
Sportivo Concepts and Shiftgate Performance are completely 2 different companies.

We here at Sportivo Concepts or we like to call "The SC" did have under development phase a twin turbo for the Camry and Solara off a previous design for the 1m that we had developed, but both donors had back out and the project has been put on hold till further notice Due to lack of interest and support.

We are right now testing the Stage 2 1MZTT

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
If only i had to money, i would want that 1mztt:disappoin

Ebay usually has alot of things for all cars. just make sure you get something worth it, not cheap stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts