Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, could someone if anyone knows a website or anything I can get a 1jz engine for a semi decent price. Preferably in australia

·
Cressida nut
91 Pickup (Hilux)2wd
4,586 Posts
unfortunately it's not as easy as ordering something like a new water pump. There are a slew of legal issues involved. Look for engine or half cut importers, probably most common in large port cities. Beyond that, especially in Australia, I can't help much.

·
10th Gen Addict
2011 Toyota Corolla
3,411 Posts
If you need help,here is a video.I think your familiar with Mighty Car Mods....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ben I'm in sa, how much you after for the motor?

Yeah I've watched all there videos but the sites that they give for the motors and parts are very temperamental

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also can someone source me a w58 gearbox and all the biz to do the conversion. Or lead me to someone that could help?

·
Cressida nut
91 Pickup (Hilux)2wd
4,586 Posts
:facepalm:
At this point, why don't you just find a shop to do it for you? I'm all for helping out online but there are limits. When you want us to do the work for you for free because you don't want to pay someone to do it and you can't or won't yourself is one of them.

go on forums for cars with JZ engines and W gearboxes and browse through the for-sales. I don't know if they're exactly the same in AUS but several lexuses and supras with the parts you need can even be found in the junkyards.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No what I ment was someone to help source the parts and ive look everywhere I can think of with wreckers etc and nothing's has anything..except for international

1 - 8 of 8 Posts