Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can i fit rim 17 wheels with 215/45 series of tires on my ae92 sedan? by the way,my shocks and springs are stock.thanks in advance:thumbsup:

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
205s maybe... 215s will be tight.

·
Rotary guy...
89 RX-7 Turbo
2,456 Posts
they're probably going to hit the bottom of the springs perches...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have fitted the front tires already, but the the problem is with the rear tires,its too tight

·
Registered
1990 Corolla Sedan
89 Posts
205/40/17... Only thing I could use on my Rolla, I even used 5mm spacers on the rear, I had rub on the bottom of the springs... Unsure of offset though, but every set I've tried on had the same problem.

·
iAzn
1988 toyo Corolla DX
1,492 Posts
I had 17's on before, literally only for one day (about 10 miles, total). The rears rubbed on the rear spring perches like eage8 said. The front were ok, but a full turn left or right slightly brushed the fender and the inner wheel well covers. Those problems can be worked out. The one thing that was a total bust, the amount of power loss!

Here's a pic of mine when I had it:

Looked very decent.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Haven't seen too many coupes or sedans with them... though I must say they look wrong with 17s.

·
Registered
1990 Corolla Sedan
89 Posts
Here's my car, I think it looks the part, wheels are rough as though... I used 5mm spacers on rear, no longer studs needed (unless you really want to)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts