Toyota Nation Forum banner

HELP for a 1989 Supra

703 1
Does anyone know what's the piece call that's in between the front light and the front bumper. That's the piece where the Supra logo is on. Is it still call the front bumper???
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.