Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm had sent a money order to 562Camry for his body kit and UPS would not ship it out. So now, we're kind of stuck and trying to find Freight Shipping companies. Does anyone know of any very reliable companies that aren't careless and have a good record?
I've tried searching on the internet and came up with a few, but have no idea how professional they are. Any help would be appreciated..Thanks

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Hey man, why didn't you get a body kit that we can't get here? I'm sure that they have lots of badass bodykits for our camry's in Japan

3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been looking in magazines and haven't seen any listings for ANY Camrys. They have just about all of the Toyota cars except Camry's. I went to a Yellow Hat retail store here and they said that Camry's aren't at all popular in the import scene, so there is just about nothing here for ANY Gen Camry.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
ahh so its going to be shipped to FL, try UPS Freight, its still UPS but they deal with stuff like aero kits and bigger bulkier stuff.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
not many ppl do, also you may wan to try Fed Ex Freight, these two maybe the cheapest for you

Phi, do not try UPS or FEd Ex Friehgt unless absolutley have too they may rape you on custom and other charges.

What is your postal code and I'll see what I can do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts