Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to figure out how to hook up wires fron new cd player (pioneer) to wires on my 94 Camry dash. Anybody done this before? I can get the new CD player to work with speakers I had laying arround in my garage, but can't figure out how to hook up to car speaker wires. Appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts

Connect these to the Wire Harness that is in the car (male to Female), and then match the colors from the loose wires(above) to the wires comming from the Radio Wireharness. EASY.

Dont forget to get a Plastic Harness to support the stereo (for that profesional look)

·
Registered
42 Posts
If your going to install an after market Radio I would recomend BUYING the wire harness ($15) other wise you have to CUT the Current (male) connectors from the Camry itself. You dont want to chop up OEM parts.

And in the future if you want to remove the CD Player all you have to do is Unplug it. That way if the original Radio ever would need to be conected, it would all be Plug and Play.

But if you want to Chop the original Camry Harness to each his own.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Do you have a factory amp underneath the passenger seat? If so, the wiring is different.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts