Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
nice guy
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem. Okay, i really didn't know where to put this so i am going to but it here. Sorry mods if it is iin the wrong forum. Okay....on my acura legend (which is my daily driver) the head lights won't go off. They are not even turned on by the switch....they are just on and won't go off. Also the horn won't go off. The horn isn't the big problem, i just disconnected it...but the lights are on. i haven't driven the car for about a week, because my dad wanted me to drive his explorer b/c it doesn't get any road time, because he gets to drive demo cars. soooo...what do yyou guys think the problem is....a shortage...or what. I am thinking along the lines of somesort of shortage but i don't know. :confused:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
check your relays

·
nice guy
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i didn't fiddle with the eletrical...i don't know what the hell is wrong...i am getting pissed:mad:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
I'm still saying its some sort of relay....its an old car, and relays can go by themselves for no reason

·
nice guy
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i pulled the relay...but i don't know how to check it...i think i am going to buy a new one anyway..but i have to wait until tomarrow.

Thanks eye8pussies...those other idiots on the acura forum i went to don't know shit. It is abunch of ricers trying to tell each other ways about ricing up their cars.:lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is so much better than the rest....no ricers....or
they are ricers under cover...because they don't want to be shunned:hammer:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Originally posted by Eye8Pussies
I'm still saying its some sort of relay....its an old car, and relays can go by themselves for no reason

I agree it sounds like a relay.....

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
no prob :thumbup:

stick around, we're here to help...hopefully its just something as simple as a relay....electrical problems is no fun to track down :disappoin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts