1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm Alex. I drive a 97 Camry.
I really need some help.

I'm trying to install BiXenon lights.
I have the stock housing for my lights still.

http://www.hidkitwarehouse.com/product/Bulb+Size/HB2

This is the place I was going to order my H2 from.
If I do get these lights from this place, will it work the same as regular HID's with my stock Toyota Housing?

Please let me know to what I can do and how I can do it efficiently!

I appreciate your help! Thank you all!

·
Registered
202 Posts
From what I understand - and I have never done this yet but I am planning on it at some point so I have been educating myself others please feel free to correct me on anything - xenons work best in projectors and from what I have seen the morons around here doing (driving around in a weak diffused glow) it looks to be true so I would suggest investing in projectors if you haven't already. BTW I have heard that Bixenons are not worth the extra cash since as high beams they take a few seconds to get to max brightness and high beams are usually needed on a moments notice. by the time they are bright enough it is usually too late.

Personally, I'm thinking of getting aftermarket projector style fog lights, wiring them to the parking lights, installing HID's in them and just putting nice white bulbs in the headlights. gives a nice constant spread for visibility at all times without blinding oncoming cars and I can still toss in the highbeams for added brightness on demand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts