Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
can someone please tell me what this is called and how much can i get a new one for if it is replaceable or even the cover?

also i did not want to start a new thread for this but is $65 shipped for a set of 9006, 9005, and H3 silverstar's good i think so just want to know what others think

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dunno lol if uo look in the pic it was hit so its not straight, anyone else i dont think cruise control

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
yup. its the cruise control.

no. you can get silverstars from most auto places like autozone, pepboys, advance auto, etc. for like $25 for a pair. ...and I know a couple places do like 2 for $20 deals on them too.
Silverstars are worth the cash imho, just not $65.

...take the extra $15 or so you save while you're buying your Silverstars at an auto parts store and put it towards a Haynes manual. :thumbup: :)

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
$65 shipped for three sets is a steal! Do it! And check out a junk yard for that cruise control cover.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea its $65 shipped for 3 sets, thanks for the info on the cruise control yea i def have to get a haynes manual, anyone know the cost of it?

·
Registered
Camry
1,463 Posts
Haynes? Between $12 and $17.
Might be able to find one in a used book store for $6-8.

You can buy the cover in any junkyard or Toyota Parts store.

It does sit kind of whacked. I took a while to get used to mine.

·
Traitor
332 Posts
it doesnt take any kind of modification to the headlight housing for silverstars...does it? they just pop right in?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stock93cam said:
it doesnt take any kind of modification to the headlight housing for silverstars...does it? they just pop right in?
yea just goes in

one question about the h3 though does it have a wire connected to it b/c i saw and it did, they are for my fog lights

1 - 10 of 10 Posts