Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have a 96 Camry and I was wondering if anyone out there can help me with some angel eyes. I know I can only get them for camry's 2000 and up, but theres gotta be someone out there who can find somthing......:)

please help, I will love you forevr

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wickedgen--well thats gay, they need to start making them for camrys then. well ....older ones, oh also, that site isnt working, does it work for you? if it does, do you think you could send it to me another way?

ajmcamry55--around the chicago area, how much are the rims?

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Very useful info:thumbup: Thanks:)

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
ashley3188 said:
wickedgen--well thats gay, they need to start making them for camrys then. well ....older ones, oh also, that site isnt working, does it work for you? if it does, do you think you could send it to me another way?

ajmcamry55--around the chicago area, how much are the rims?
Well first of all, watch your language. Some people get offened by terms like that.

Second, no parts come easy for Camry. Camry owners don't go the easy way, we do it the original way. Make your own. That's the fun in cars.

And rims are different prices for each set. You can get them everywhere for different prices. Region really doesn't affect prices much. Discounttire.com. Same price no matter where.

I could have some made. But I'm not gonna:D

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
^
It could be done.

But you would need to modify your hood, your grille, your conerlamps, and your fenders. Along with the headlight mounts. Those would have to be fabricated. All of that to match the headlights. It would cost thousands at a body shop.

The best way to do it is make them yourself. That's pretty much how everyone here does stuff. Not much you can do.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
WickedGen3 said:
well darling,

since your in a rush to get them .. there's no easy way of getting them to a 96 camry but there are ways...

here's one of them

http://www.geocities.com/jvxdriver/eagle_eyes.htm

now let the loving begin :D

anyway... if you can follow the instructions they are straight forward.. but otherwise none are available for our camry's

WD3
:werd:

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
MykeLefty said:
how different are the 4.5 headlights from the gen4's?
That question has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Please refrane from getting off topic.

I have wrecked many threads that way:(

Thank you!

·
Registered
126 Posts
SmokingTiresV6 said:
That question has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Please refrane from getting off topic.

I have wrecked many threads that way:(

Thank you!
actually it does, cause seeing as you can buy headlights with pre-installed angel eyes for the gen 4.5's, i'm wondering if they will fit in a gen4, since they look the same. ;)

·
Formula One Fanatic
299 Posts
i know i've seen angel eyes for the gen 3 on ebay a while ago, probably 4-6 months. but they ended up selling for $550! :eek: i don't want them that bad, but i guess some people have money to waste on a camry.

·
On The Street
268 Posts
MykeLefty

They look the same but they are not check out the pic of the
Gen 4.5 Camry

it looks like the have two bulbs as compared to the gen 4 cam which has only one. i think they are slighlt modded than the gen.4

i think thats rite if anyone knows and i am wrong correct me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts