Toyota Nation Forum banner

HELP!- need christmas list ideas,cam is only thing on my mind...

1361 Views 15 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Axel Kain
^ yah...parents are puttin me on the spot, need ideas pronto(sadly) and my cam is on my mind, and i cant think of any games to ask for, so what are good ideas for parents to get a 17yr old cam owner?? NEED HELLLPPPP!!!!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
lol i had this problem.

I asked for a muffler and a greddy emanage. i had a sway bar on my list, but engine management was more important for my turbo.

maybe a sound system?
have a decent head unit?

computer parts...computer?

things which bling your car... (read as "efficiency upgrades" like intake hehe?
just membered, need head unit, comps fine, most id do for interior is witeface gauges, neon(in floor), not much. mostly going for preformance. looked at tirerack.com, came up w/ wish list from there, ill show in a sec...if i can.
where could i get a metal pipe to replace rubber one that goes b/t maf, and throttle body? must have the 2 ports on the sides for hoses.
Rims
Suspension
Header
Window Tint

We don't know what you already have, so that would help us a bit.
ya you need to tell us what you have done to your car so that we can tell you what you could possibly do to you car
nothing cept a sri- said in sig-, new speakers, and an amp, im asking for another head unit...this one is old(kenwood).
struts and lowering springs:clap: :thumbup:
i showed them that i wanted eibach's, or H&R's and kyb's for the back....they said i couldn't get em. plus i found good wheels and tires....no, brembo slotted rotors...no. what bout foglights...id like to tell them to get me some for the holes under my turn signals...any ideas. and again...where could i get the intake tube between maf, and throttle body.
they wont let you get springs and struts but theyll let you get rimas and tires? if they were really your friends/family, itd be the other way around!:lol:
intake tube

ebay - works, 40$, not as good as brand name (not as good = unnoticable difference)
brand name - works well, 200$, not worth the money

search camry intake on ebay
brand name : AEM, weapon R

oh wait u already have a ram... what do u mean by the tube between the MAF and throttle body??

-----

if you want handleing, u really should convince them to get u sprint/strut/rear sway bar ($550 - 800)
See less See more
nah they wont let me have tires or wheels either...i got the adapter for my maf, and put a filter on, but i need just the tube. i might go to a muffler shop and get a 3" pipe, a foot long, and have them weld on the 2 fittings for the hoses.
Axel Kain said:
nah they wont let me have tires or wheels either...i got the adapter for my maf, and put a filter on, but i need just the tube. i might go to a muffler shop and get a 3" pipe, a foot long, and have them weld on the 2 fittings for the hoses.
If I were 17, I'd be beggin for the wheels and tires....go to tire rack, pull up your car and show them how nice it looks with them!...Thats were I got the borbets in my sig! Didn't set me back that much!

Shop around Richmond, there lots of wheel stores around! I may have some OEM wheels from my Coupe for sell in the near future!....I pm ya when I decide to sell them!
i mostly am leaning for the springs at least, i need it a bit stiffer, its getting a bit loose/saggy. the wheels and tires are a bit more pricy than even springs AND struts.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.