Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wats goin on. i just recently got into an accident and i am in dire need of parts. if anyone knows any good sites or places or anything let me kno. i live in new jersey usa. btw. i am very interested in buying a jdm bumper for my car. if anyone knows anything bout a good sale. please please. let me kno. thank you.

here are the parts i need.

1. passenger side fender
2. hood
3. rad support***
4. windshield washer reservoir

here are the parts i want for my jdm conversion

grill

i also want either the fx front bumper or oem jdm style front and rear bumper

thank you for your time. hope u guys can assist me. thank you again.

-will

·
Registered
1998 Toyota Camry
495 Posts
Junkyards are your best bet. Check out car-part.com for local junkyard search.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
car-part.com for the first 4 items. It's useful for combing all the nearby junkyards and comparing prices.

As for the JDM bumpers, those you will need to get in touch with your local JDM engine importers and see if they can source out a half cut or rear end that is intact.

·
Registered
93 corolla
75 Posts
also if junkyard isnt your thing get in touch with your local trusted bodyshop and ask them who sells aftermarket body components, every area usually has a good source that offers good deals on parts if you want to go the aftermarket route on things like fenders and hood( and for reference im not talking about bodykit or fiberglass parts) but aftermarket oem items, hope this could help

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for your help. if u guys have anything else along the road that pops into mind. lemme know. thanks again.

-will

1 - 6 of 6 Posts