Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI I WAS WOUNDERING HAS ANYONE DONE THERE OWN TRANNY OILD CHANGE AND DIFFERENTIAL OIL CHANGE I NEED TO NO WHAT I WOULD NEED TO DO THIS WERE IS THE BOLTS LOCATED AT AND ALSO HOW MANY QUARTS OF FLUIDS WILL I NEED FOR THE TRANNY AND DIFFERENTIAL I NEVER CHANGE A DIFFERENTIAL FLUIDS BEFORE SO PLEASE HELP THANKS

·
Registered
1990 Toyota Corolla
49 Posts
azynboi03 said:
HI I WAS WOUNDERING HAS ANYONE DONE THERE OWN TRANNY OILD CHANGE AND DIFFERENTIAL OIL CHANGE I NEED TO NO WHAT I WOULD NEED TO DO THIS WERE IS THE BOLTS LOCATED AT AND ALSO HOW MANY QUARTS OF FLUIDS WILL I NEED FOR THE TRANNY AND DIFFERENTIAL I NEVER CHANGE A DIFFERENTIAL FLUIDS BEFORE SO PLEASE HELP THANKS
get a Haynes manual.or look in your owners manual for fliud specs......as for bolts/Plugs...take a peek under your tranny......anything that isnt holding the tranny together is prolly a check/fill or drain plug.........is it manual or auto.......auto has no fill plug just a drain plug...fill through dipstick hole........

ull prolly need a piece of small hose with a inline bellows pump......like a bloodpressure looking thing........u can pick em up at an aoutoparts store or at like WALMART i guess.

good luck......

BTW dont post in all caps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.