Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
><Straight CamRY Pimpin><
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohkay.... so yeah i leased my 07 Camry LE i4

2.5 years left on it and im gettin bored of the look, wanna get it ready for the summer

never leased a car b4, so only got a glimpse of the guidelines
basically gotta return it as i got it.. :(

tails are already done, probably going to hav to buy a pair off ebay after lease is up :(

so i was thinkin anyone got ideas?

any good ideas on tires and treads?...

thx

·
Under Reconstruction
4,349 Posts
Why not first see if anyone on here is willing to trade you taillights before buying a set off ebay?

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
noshio said:
Ohkay.... so yeah i leased my 07 Camry LE i4

2.5 years left on it and im gettin bored of the look, wanna get it ready for the summer

never leased a car b4, so only got a glimpse of the guidelines
basically gotta return it as i got it.. :(

tails are already done, probably going to hav to buy a pair off ebay after lease is up :(

so i was thinkin anyone got ideas?

any good ideas on tires and treads?...

thx
Why lease a car if you have a modding bug? :confused:

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wireless said:
Why lease a car if you have a modding bug? :confused:
it was cheaper, not sure if i want to keep it, full out maintainence done by them...
im pretty much taken care of at this dealership... plus did i say GOOD DEAL!!!...

haha i really dono anymore.... gotta try and trick the system now..

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
noshio said:
it was cheaper, not sure if i want to keep it, full out maintainence done by them...
im pretty much taken care of at this dealership... plus did i say GOOD DEAL!!!...

haha i really dono anymore.... gotta try and trick the system now..
My recommendation is, if you're going to sink non-recoupable funds (which 99% of mods are) into the car, you should buy it out. Otherwise, don't waste your money on mods and suck it up.

Why take the cheaper route of leasing (only cheaper on a month to month payment perspective, not in terms of real money) if you have money to burn on mods? I don't understand the financial logic. :confused:

I'm not trying to flame you, just understand where you're coming from.

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wireless said:
My recommendation is, if you're going to sink non-recoupable funds (which 99% of mods are) into the car, you should buy it out. Otherwise, don't waste your money on mods and suck it up.

Why take the cheaper route of leasing (only cheaper on a month to month payment perspective, not in terms of real money) if you have money to burn on mods? I don't understand the financial logic. :confused:

...i see your point

i guess my reasoning then was in 3 years(2.5 now ) there will be some other car that i wil want... plus i just got my bike license.... :)

oh well...

rims are recoupable ... hell i can probably even make money on my tail lights

haha
... pz

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wireless said:

...i see your point

i guess my reasoning then was in 3 years(2.5 now ) there will be some other car that i wil want... plus i just got my bike license.... :)

oh well...

rims are recoupable ... hell i can probably even make money on my tail lights

haha
... pz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts