Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
That sucks. I would set phasers to murder. Do not take it to the dealer. $800 for the touch screen, $3000 for the entire unit.

What's the year make and model of your car?

·
Registered
2006 Toyota Camry
499 Posts
I think the code on the bottom right portion of the screen just above the "AC" knob along with the model of Camry you have. Try searching using the code and our car's information.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,662 Posts
You can replace it with an aftermarket unit at Crutchfield.com I was thinking of buying a Camry before, so I have looked it up, it's possible.

·
Captain Camry
289 Posts
You can actually thank your brother, now you have a good excuse to get an aftermarket stereo. Can't say enough good things about Pioneer. Takes a bit of work, but it's worth it! Otherwise you can get one used for ~$150 on eBay.

·
16' Camry SE & 18' Camry XSE
16 SE & 18 XSE Camry
656 Posts
I have one that I polled from 2013 after 1 year of use. $120 and it's yours.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sucks. I would set phasers to murder. Do not take it to the dealer. $800 for the touch screen, $3000 for the entire unit.

What's the year make and model of your car?
It’s a 2012 se the code is p10067 on the bottom right

·
16 SE & 18 XSE Camry
656 Posts
It says 57076 on mine. You should pull your unit out and look at the model number on the label on the top. Mine says 86140-06011. It's from 2013 base SE.

·
16 SE & 18 XSE Camry
656 Posts
What’s the code on it?
57076, but I don't know what that number on the bottom right corner is and what is its significance.

I would think that model number that is printed on top of the unit would be more important. It's in my photo.

·
BeerSteakTxas
2012 Camry LE
10,506 Posts
^ yes, but the "corner code" correlates with connectors on the back of the unit. You both need to take pics of the back.
I was looking to swap my unit and not all units have the same connectors. However, even if connectors are different, Lindsay can swap a screen from your unit, cuz all screens are the same.

·
16 SE & 18 XSE Camry
656 Posts
After taking closer look at OP's photo, my HU is different. His has APPS button while mine does not. I believe mine is base radio, his is radio plus.

I can open my unit and take pics of the screen if OP would like to take on screen swap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts