Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 93 rolla's got a tear in the front right tire, its still holding air but I think its bulged because I could hear it when I was driving thumping a bit at low speeds, just something I dont need trouble with. But my question is should I just replace two front tires or go and replace them all??? The tread on all the tires are in good shape, but I'm not sure what I should do? I would really appreciate some help on this, I need to get it taken care of asap.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
My best idea is to replace the front two tires. Then take the new tires and put them in the back and take the older back tires and put them in the front.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem solved, went and got 2 new tires, same as old ones, I had them just put them on the front, and I'll rotate the tires when I do a brake job on it which will be soon. Thanks for the advice. I also save the old good tire so I have a spare, still alot of bs but now I won't have to worry about it.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
You can have different tires on the same axel. But its better to have two same treads in the front, since your car is FF and those are what grip first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts