Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Since my operation manual has lost, hope someone can tell me what this alam means (My Camry is a used car, 1996)

In the attached picture, below the temperature scale, there are two alarms. The right alarm, as I know, is for the air bag, but what is the left one (some lights on the back of the car)?

The left alarm just suddenly appears, and now it keeps showing up when I start the car.
(the picture is not clear because I can only attach the file not excess 1024 bytes)

Any response would be highly appreciated

Thanks
Person Chiu

Attachments

·
Registered
Highlander
1,478 Posts
My thumbnail is bigger than the picture. Can you post a bigger one?

·
Registered
Camry
1,463 Posts
Blown tail light or brake light. Replace offending bulb.
or it could be the 'bigger picture' light.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HELP! What is this ALARM??? (Larger Picture)

Hi folks,
Sorry to hurt your eyes by watching such a tiny tiny picture.

Finally I asked my sister to help me put a larger picture on her website. This is the link:

----------
http://myweb.hinet.net/home4/lisachiu/allframes.htm
----------

Because her website is developed by Chinese, if you cannot read the site, just simply click the item "Picture", which is under the floating website's name "Knitting House".

Please let me know if you have any problem opening the site

Thank you for your help
Person Chiu

·
Registered
Highlander
1,478 Posts
Nice website, I need some threads too. :)

One is the brake light malfunction indicator, which can be either 1) left rear, or 2) right rear, or 3) left and right rears, or 4) third brake light. The other is the airbag malfunction indictor, I believe. That you may have to get it checked out SOON.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,
Appreciate!
As your suggestion, yes, the right rear brake light is broken...

If anyone is interested in knitting, my sister's website is definitely a great place to start... but... it only supports Chinese. One day I may help her translate the contents into English...

Thanks again
Person Chiu

1 - 6 of 6 Posts