Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay for those of you who don't already know...I got a hot little piece of ass...my 95 Cam. Should I try to keep her pretty much stock? (I do want to put a TRD muffler on her and a supercharger...) But other than that I want her to look stock. Am I making the RIGHT choice? Car pics are @ http://www.cardomain.com/id/laugrl77

Thanks!

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
anythings the right choice...do whatever your heart wants...having a complete sleeper would be kinda rare...its all up to you and how much money you are willing to spend

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I want to scare the shit out of the stupid shits who cat-call me at lights... smoke 'em with my supercharger...hahaha

Thanks
;) <3 Lauren

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
^exactly...of course...for less than a supercharger, you can prolly put a decent turbo into your 95

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
umm....dont take my word but i would imagine if you had a 5sfe (4 cyl) then a good turbo could give you around 200-230

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
Before deciding to mod your car, you need to think it through. It can be an endless money pit putting a strain on an already sparse cash supply.

Not only is it difficult financially, but it's also hard on the car causing premature failures and more repairs. Often times you also have to use higher quality parts which are more expensive. Not to mention the downtime, towing costs, stress and frustration.

Okay so you're rich and what I've just said above doesn't apply...what about support in the form a good shop with trustworthy and knowledgable ppl to work on your car?

I don't wanna put a damper on your plans- just being realistic. Spend some time doing research. There's tons of info avail if you know where to look. Have a plan and save your money slowly and do things properly. If a supercharger is too ambitious, maybe start with smaller things such as suspension and brakes.

Regardless, planning is the key and hopefully TN can help you along the way :thumbup:

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Since when is a Camry not a sleeper?

Lauren, you know as well as I do that Ruby is too hot to touch. Leave her the way she is.

With the stupid amounts of money and work that you have to put into mods, it's not worth it. I would say stick to your master detailing jobs :)

*When do I get mine;)

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well yes def. research, research, research! And I am a broke college kid who is by NO means 'rolling in the dough'.
Maybe a nice TRD muffler for now and some rims...

About the detailing Mike- I charge quite alot. but then again who else does detailing in a bikini? ;)

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Lauren said:
Gross! U detail in a bikini!? (*ick*) :ugh3:

But you are a real tease on AIM! ;)
What are you talking about? Your the one who loaned it to me. You taught me everything I know

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Lauren, buy an RSX.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.