Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,289 Posts
What do you mean how so? It just fits under the regular bumpers and on top of the rocker panels. You should be taking it to a body shop so it can get put on correctly anyway. If they can't figure out how to get it on the car, then they probably shouldn't be doing the work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the body guy wants to know how to attach the front and rear air dams to the urethane bumpers.

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
9,208 Posts
TRD-NOS-Rider said:
the body guy wants to know how to attach the front and rear air dams to the urethane bumpers.
Ummm... epoxy and some screws.

Like Talisman18 said, if they can't figure it out, you are at the wrong shop.

-Charlie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks partially white 90dx and the rest thanks for nothing peeps the question was simeple not tell me what i should be doing just help me with what i have god the east coast import scene sucks the left nut

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,457 Posts
Man people are just simply saying if your bodyguy doesn't know how to put the bodykit on then you should look for someone that does know how to. Simply because that guy can screw something up and your car might end up looking horrible. You don't have to be mean to these people that are trying to help you

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the guy has done lots before the problem comes in that its an 89 fucking camry and the urethane is only a few milimetes thick

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,289 Posts
TRD-NOS-Rider said:
the guy has done lots before the problem comes in that its an 89 fucking camry and the urethane is only a few milimetes thick
Well none of us have ever put the kit on and I have never heard of any of the guys who did have the kit ever complain about their bodyshop not knowing how to attach the pieces. If they have done so many before, they should be able to figure something out. Or maybe you should call Erebuni and ask them what they recommend. I don't think you are going to find the answer you are looking for here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.