Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come I cant find anything on the new XRS? is it because its still too new?

I cant find, nothing major, anything for the engine. I dont plan on having this car done up in the next week. In time maybe a few years I want this car to look ready for show.

I use to be into bikes and I had a killer track and show bike and now that Im into cars I really have the urge to get this looking pimped.

All ive done to the car is tined the windows, installed a killer stereo system. I wouldnt mind doing up the exterior(adjustable coilovers, carbon fiber hood...etc) but I cant find anything for it.

If anyone knows where I can find mods for a 05 XRS then please email me back at [email protected] or just respond to this thread.

I've checked out cardomain.com and have been contact with a few other Corolla owners but I want some killer mods for my car by the end of next summer.

Thanx everyone....

Love, Peace and keep the gas full on....

LiL HiTz XRS

·
Registered
107 Posts
Coilover and Carbon Fiber hood from 03 and 04 corolla should fit 05 XRS no problem...

if you need anything.. you can goto www.vpower.net

·
Registered
217 Posts
Check out ebay for '03 corolla or previous years. I don't guarantee that the performance parts will fit, but you can try. Get a strut bar and see if it fits. It really should, cuase I don't see much difference it the cars besides the bigger engine, and some interior decorations.
Coilover, shocks, struts, springs, you can get for '03 & '04 corolla, they'll fit. Mostly when I search for parts for my '04 corolla, I search under '03 parts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts