Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i am most likely gonna kit my car out again bu tthe thing is i want something that no one got and i need suggestions on what kit you guys would consider for a gen 4 camry ive already had the jt auto evo kit that was way too low i need sometihin real hot but not too low maybe a kit from a 4 door 98-00 accord please gimme some suggestions

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
No one in the states has this bumper. You could be the first. Only problem is its 1300 plus shipping from japan:thumbdown

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that shit is hot , good im gettin it do u know how i would go about gttin it

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im lookin at the site and it suck scause its all in japanese , is there matching sides and a back to it

·
Registered
56 Posts
trdcamry2003 said:
No one in the states has this bumper. You could be the first. Only problem is its 1300 plus shipping from japan:thumbdown
do you have anymore pics of that camry, that shit is hot:eek:

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey ufos8mycow thats the evo kit from jt auto i already had that , um do u think that the rest of the kit could be fitted on to my car

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Yeah its like 1328.00 us dollars. Theres a way to see that page in english I couldn't remember how to get to it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
the front bumper looks hot, but sides/rear seem too plain to go along with the front =\
the front reminds me of an is300/altezza bumper

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i was kinda thinkin the same thing the front is mad ill the yea the sides and back seem too plain but i donk know if any other rear and sies would be better

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
02_SLE_6 said:
the front bumper looks hot, but sides/rear seem too plain to go along with the front =\
the front reminds me of an is300/altezza bumper
well its a kit from trd so its not going to be too wild/crazy.. i think those skirts are very clean and match pretty well.

jon

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
true,u got a point there too cant go wrong with a clean look

1 - 16 of 16 Posts