Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
w00! I drive a Camry
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm doing an suspension upgrade on my 92 v6 le. Decided to go with HR Sport springs and Tokico blues.

For the struts i've decided to replace the entire strut assembly. Ebay auctions can be confusing where i have to decipher between carridge and assemblies.

To that end, if I get the following would i be okay?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/TOKICO-HP-shocks...33590QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Thanks.

·
Pabloso
96 camry
527 Posts
i would write to the seller and ask him if they got them for ur v6.. i think u have to specify that u have a v6 and all that other good stuff like yr and if its a xle, le, etc. after purchase.

·
w00! I drive a Camry
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem is Tokico only makes inserts for my model year ->1992, i checked their website.

So the question then becomes, could i use the non-serviceable struts for the 94-97 model years?

I'm not sure if my car serviceable struts or not. Following King's advice from a related thread i want to put in non serviceable struts.

The part numbers listed in that auction matches the struts for the 94-97 model year camrys.

Will the NON-serviceable struts for the 94-97 struts fit on my 92 camry.

And thank you for quick reply

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
The problem is Tokico only makes inserts for my model year ->1992, i checked their website.

So the question then becomes, could i use the non-serviceable struts for the 94-97 model years?

I'm not sure if my car serviceable struts or not. Following King's advice from a related thread i want to put in non serviceable struts.

The part numbers listed in that auction matches the struts for the 94-97 model year camrys.

Will the NON-serviceable struts for the 94-97 struts fit on my 92 camry.

And thank you for quick reply
from what i've read here in the past, the 94-96 struts will fit

·
Registered
127 Posts
strut bearings????!

Does the 93 need front strut bearings? Toyota sas mine do, but I've not seen them in the old OE taken off or the parts list or Toyota's shop manual for the 92...:disappoin

Tedders

Drive laughing!! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts