Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Craig
1993 Toyota Camry LE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i am a 17 year old Junior in high school. I have two jobs and the 93 Toyota Camry LE i bought in July 2009 is my first street legal car, and i bought it on my own. The car was completely stock whenever I bought it and throughout the redo i have tried to keep it as stock as possible. Me and my dad replaced the drivers door and fender because of rust and a previous dent. Then we had to do some body work and redo the rear rocker panels on both sides because of rust. After all that we sanded the car down numerous times and brought it into the booth. I bought all Kirker paint and supplies for the project. They where awesome and would recommend to anyone. Anyways, we painted the car with a two (2) coats of black primer, three (3) coats of black cherry pearl, and three (3) coats of clear. After that i have left the car as is to let the paint bond really good before we wet sand and buff. The only things that i have changed from stock are the rims ( put on 16 inch MSR rims with 215/55/16), and the exhaust was redone (cherry bomb turbo muffler and new tipper). Also put on a spoiler, painted the original black gauge surround black cherry pearl, and am in the process of painting the interior black. Also replaced the stock headlights and front turn signals with clear DEPO headlights and turn lights, and installed driving lights. I am very excited to be on Toyota Nation, and looking forward to hearing from other members about there vehicles and maybe some ideas that i could do to mine. Thanks a ton!

·
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SOBER
7,457 Posts
Sounds like a good project.

We will of course need pics.

Welcome

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Welcome aboard :hi:

If you have any questions about the forums, please don't hesitate to contact me or one of the other Moderators :thumbsup:

Enjoy! :chug:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts