Toyota Nation Forum banner

Hey All

741 9
I'm fairly new to TN,I have a silver 1994 Camry wagon V6LE.It has 17 inch BSA248 rims,a JVC el kameleon cd player,glow gauges,sunpro oil and volt meters,and a fuel/air ratio gauge.It has a 1MZFE engine,and has been port and polished.My amp is a Phoenix Gold 500 watt 2 channel,12 inch Pionner sub 500 RMS.Changed my exhaust to a dual.Am in the middle of a brake upgrade to Toyota Supra TT Rotors (Thanks to Eric Sol).Here's the link!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/2_wicked_toyz
In case you guys were wondering,I was not trying to buck the photos.I've been married to 2wickedtoyz for 3 yrs now,and we will be modeling soon for the personal model thread!:eek:
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
damnjapanfan
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,I have to admit that my whole reason for joining TN is to learn more about my car.I owe all that I have on that thing to 2wickedtoyz.He's put so much blood,sweat and money into that thing for me.:loove: :bowdown:

·
The Greatest
7,221 Posts
DigitalStitches said:

In case you guys were wondering,I was not trying to buck the photos.I've been married to 2wickedtoyz for 3 yrs now,and we will be modeling soon for the personal model thread!:eek:
Are you a guy and is 2wickedtoyz a guy too?

Do you plan on modding it anymore than you already have?

·
damnjapanfan
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
um no...first of all I think that since I posted we were MARRIED then people would understand I am FEMALE,also since I posted I'm FEMALE under L_E_N_A's "where the girls at?"post...and yes 2wickedtoys is a guy,as ANYONE could see by the whole "HE's put so much blood,sweat and money" into our car.:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :disappoin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.