Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1996 T100
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...there's a few ways.

You could heat it up and try to git to break free...but I never did like that approach.

You could git a nut cracker/buster...no...not someone kicking you in the nuts. :(

They have special tools that grab the stripped nut and work it off...but you should spray it down with some decent stuff first. PB Blaster or Kroil...

Quote:
Trial Offer Order Form - Kroil/AeroKroil
Risk Free Kano Guarantee
Try any Kano product with no risk to you. If it ever fails to meet your expectations we will immediately cancel the charge. It costs you nothing! ------ There is no risk to you! ------
Please e-mail the form below or call us at 1-800-311-3374.

Your order will be sent the next day and we guarantee your satisfaction

Yes bam, they do say risk free trial offer, but that costs money, its expensive for one, and for two, haveta pay with credit, and they ask for your "security code" aka pin number, in NO WAY WILL I GIVE THAT OUT OVER THE INTERNET! IM NO FOOL!!!!

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,755 Posts
Yes bam, they do say risk free trial offer, but that costs money, its expensive for one, and for two, haveta pay with credit, and they ask for your "security code" aka pin number, in NO WAY WILL I GIVE THAT OUT OVER THE INTERNET! IM NO FOOL!!!!
You can always call them. Or if you don't like the product...just write cancel on the invoice and send the invoice back to them. ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Security code is the 3 digit number on the back of your card, not your pin number. This is common practice. As I understand it's the only identifier of your credit card that isn't encoded magnetically. Hence, online retailers like to check the code because it guarantees that the card wasn't stolen at a gas station, red box, etc...

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,755 Posts
Mine free trial is now ordered...and I didn't have to give out anything except fer my street address and email. ;)

Aero Kroil No-Risk Trial Order Form

We will send you 1 can of aerosol Kroil for $8.50 - If you are not completly satisfied, when you receive your bill simply write cancel on the bill and we will cancel the charge. If you would rather order by phone, please call 800-615-5266 and ask for the My-Impo Deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts