Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Poor High School Student!
1994 Camry
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody im new to the site, i have had a 1994 camry going on about 2 years now. at this time it is in the shop right now because some idiot pulled out infront of me about a month ago and came pretty close to totaling my car!! :crybaby:
This car is my pride and joy, i haven't done anything with it really besides some interior lighting and short ram air filter and some paint here and there in the engine bay thats as far as i have got on anything. i have been looking for some lowering springs and rims but really havent had the money or liking of anything.
Thats about all there is to tell.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,702 Posts
Welcome to Toyota Nation! Lots of information here and people to kick ideas around, so when you do have the money for the mods to your Camry you'll be all set.

:thumbsup:

TrailDust

·
Poor High School Student!
1994 Camry
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it seems like it. first i will have to get it up and running again. hopefully it will be running for a while especially with only 86,ooo original miles. i have been looking for some suspension parts sence i have to replace it anyways but have to find something in my price range witch is not much lol (poor high school student)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts