Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey whats up.
Me: Chris
Mine and mods: I've got a 95 camry with a few mods but hopefully more to come. Clear side bulbs with blue gauge cluster lights, a red neon and some green led washers. New front side speakers from pioneer along with a pioneer 7600 deck and a weapon r intake. Next mod will prob be a custom cat-back.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
well hello there, i see you made yourself noticed in the camry section. take it easy on posting. most of the time other people probaly asked the question you wanted to ask a long time ago and most likely more then once. make good use of the search button that blinks on top.

most importantly welcome to TN!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i have i just had some specific questions. Anyways ive been reading this forum for a while and i couldn't post on the username i registered on. I just wanted to get some things out of the way so i could go ahead and get them done. Im sorry if all the posts are becoming annoying i don't really mean to do that just had some specific questions.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
they aren't annoying just saying some were very simlar to old topics. i just noticed you made i think about 4 threads in a row. thats all. just giving you a headsup. before people start bashing.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but alot of the threads wern't exactly what i was looking for. I just don't want to like go to a shop and get the car back and have everything screwed up or order something thats wrong. After those posts everything i wanted to know will be done with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts