Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to post a few pics of my new years eve trip to Lake Placid. We rented a cabin and partied for the weekend. I know last time I posted I was getting rid of my truck to buy a house. This is still my plan but the first house fell through on us. THere was allready an accepted offer on it so I still got the Taco for now.

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
That cabin is awesome! Sounds like a fun trip... how bout you post the embarassing pics of after ya'll were in for the night (That's when the boose flows!) HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
146 Posts
TucsonTRD said:
looks awesome. i can post pics of the dirt and rocks i'm surrounded by. but i just don't see the beauty in it :dunno:

it's great for wheeling though
Ever been to Moab, UT? There is beauty in those rocks! Radioactivity too.

Unfortunatly, I didn't "discover" the wonders of Moab until two months before I left Colorado. Did a little hiking...what an awesome, awesome place. There just aren't enough ooohs, and aaaahs to describe it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some more pics of the olympic long jump platforms and the view from the the top of it. They let you take an elevator up and hang out. It's pretty sweet.

·
Red Headed Slut
1,843 Posts
Nice pics Russ!

I'm still working on getting a DVD to you guys. Still waiting on Bob to send me some video footage he got while we were at Wharton. Going to Paragon on January 13th if you're interested and still have your truck. Dave went with last time(Still can't believe he made the 3hour drive), and I believe he said he'd be interested in going again.

PM me if you're interested!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.