Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey hey! just ordered my gen 6 camry, geez ribbon blue is sure hard to get... ganna be like march... or thats what they say, well... let see i gots me a 07 camry se v6 ribbon blue, planning to order a set of rims soon for starters, and HID soon after, my car now is a acura TL3.2 so its kinda weird to get a camry, its a lil step below... all that stuff i was used to, i take for granted, like HID... now i have to firgure out how to get that on my new car.... everything is like optional on the camry... auto climate, leather, seat warmers, moonroof, etc... hehehe i'm not complaining... its just getting used to.. oh yeah i wanna plug that lil key hole in the back for the trunk.... my last two cars never had them (acura's) so it looks kinda funny in the back... but what is impressive is the quality... all i hear is about the toyota quality, resale value.... so i may not be a total noob on forums, but i'm new here for now... looking to learn lots with y'all...

a lil bout me, well i'm in canada... quebec.... montreal to be exact... so if any you r here also we can meet and learn... as far as i can see so far, there r meets set up, but in T.O the gallery is really sweet here, can't wait till i get my car in there, maybe i can start by puttin in my TL now.... hehehe i know, i know, its a toyoa forum... kidding....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts