Toyota Nation Forum banner

Hey

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  s_racer2003 
#1 ·
Well, I already posted in the me/mine/whatever forum but I figured I'd post in here too since this is where I'll probably spend most of my time. I usually drive the 97 S10 in my sig but I have a 94 Corolla that I use as my winter car. It's totally stock right now, but after driving it for the last week as my daily driver, I'm missing the looks I get in my truck so I doubt it will stay stock for long. I guess we'll see. Well anyway, just thought I'd say hey to everyone.

#3 ·
thespud said:
hello, and welcome to the TN Family.

Stick around here long enough and you'll find plenty of ideas for pimping your ride :D or adding bling, whichever you prefer.
Hey thanks. I think I have enough bling with my truck, I want to try to set my car up for auto cross, stiffen up the suspnesion, wheels/tires, and some stuff to make it a little quicker.

#5 ·
toylover said:
What mods on the S10?
well, the big stuff is the air suspension with a weld in 4 link in the rear. and the 18" alonzo diamond wheels. then there's just random lighting and stereo stuff. i'm hoping to get a V8 swap done while it's parked for the winter. all the work so far has been done by my cousin's and i. i'm hoping the only time it's in the shop is when i get it painted.

#8 · (Edited)
toylover said:
Nice, L98, LT1 or LS1?
I'd actually like to do a Northstar out of a newer Caddilac. I think all the f-body motors have been over-done in S10's. Plus, I'm always up for a challenge.

Ukrainian102, I think there are lots of S10's no matter where you live....that's why you gotta make em stand out from the rest. :lol:

#10 ·
toylover said:
Oooh, thats gonna be expensive with the custom bellhousing and the cost of the engine. Good luck though.
yeah, actually already have a motor, out of a 98 deville that was rearended. but you're right, getting all the tranny stuff swapped over to rear-drive is gonna be a challenge, but should be fun when it's all said and done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.