Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My name is Al
I am from Dunedin NZ and am here looking for information about Diesel Hilux SSRX series.
I bought one 3 years ago and enjoy driving it.
I am a keen fly fisherman and amateur astronomer, the Hilux takes me to all the places i could possibly want to visit over here. When i have more time I will post up some pictures

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hi Al, welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

It's great to see another Kiwi join us. I'm from Auckland. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your Hilux. If you have any questions about the forums, just let me or one of the other Moderators know :thumbsup:

Enjoy! :chug:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thankyou all very much for your gracious welcome and Kiwi I will post some pics up when i can figure out how to reduce the jpeg size :D

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Thankyou all very much for your gracious welcome and Kiwi I will post some pics up when i can figure out how to reduce the jpeg size :D
If you're using a PC running Windows then I'd recommend downloading a free program called PhotoFiltre. It allows you to quickly and easily resize photos, and has a stack of other features. I haven't touched Photoshop ever since downloading it.

Here's the link (choose the 1.87mb version) -

http://photofiltre.free.fr/download_en.htm

To resize a photo, simply open it by going to 'File' --> 'Open', then click the 'Image' tab at the top of the program and choose 'Image size'. Change the box that says width to 800 and then click 'Ok'. Whenever you resize photos you lose a tiny bit of clarity, but to get this back you simply click the little triangle near the top of the program (below the tabs). The triangular sharpen button is the 9th button from the left. Once you've done that, simply click 'File' and then choose 'Save as'. If you have any questions just give me a yell, or send them to me and I'll resize them on your behalf :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha that worked a treat many thanks for the heads up, the link, and the solid instructions. Posting soon:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts