Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I’m Max and I’m new hear but want to start a thread on High mileage hybrids. I’m curious to see how they hold up. My first car was a Prius 2006 127k miles on it when I bought it. It had one owner before it and on its first year I clocked 37k miles. Commuting from school work and 3 trips to Florida. No issues. Only changed tires and oil changes. Sold it to my sister with 145k miles then my sister sold it to my aunt with almost 200k miles and aunt ran it to the ground about 350k+ miles. I think it needed a new battery but where she lived in middle of no where Indiana they said they could only figure out how to give it oil changes so she junked it. Now my dad bought a Camry Hybrid 2018 much more space and pretty great gas mileage. Bought it July 2018 and now July 2020 it has 120k+ miles. No issues, oil changes at a little less then 10k intervals, air filter changes at 20k intervals and it’s on its second set of tires. The first ones ate themselves out of alignment at 60k, so we decided to go with firestone lifetime alignment and wheels and well they align them every oil change. And at 120k they are holding up great. We drive it to and from around Atlantic City NJ up to around Newark New Jersey 5-7 times a week. It’s always a round trip of about 200+ miles daily. Again thankfully no issues as of now, but the reason for joining the forums is to update you guys as well as see other stories of people with high mileages Camry hybrids, or any Toyota Hybrid.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts