Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MKIV hardtopper
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, jus wanna say wassup to everyone. Joined this to get my Camry more involved mainly. Hope i can be more involved in the Toyota community and help others as well.

-kevin

My '01 Toyota Camry intentionally for this forum...

My other toyota on the Supraforums......mkiv

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
welcome to TN:cool:

your cam and supra are pretty hot. i love how your mkiv is so simple looking, i think it looks the best that way.

do you notice a big difference between the 19's and 18's on your camry? both looked good, but i tend to like the gunmetal rims better:cool:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
You have two very hot cars.

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
yeah i love the way the supra looks without that honkin' spoiler :thumbup:

welcome to the boards

·
MKIV hardtopper
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanx for the compliments. The camry is my daily driver. Was planning on boosting it but it would defeat the whole purpose why I bought the camry(family and gas economy daily driver). I saved the mods for the Supra trying hopefully to get those high HP numbers :)

Regarding the wheels, anyone need a set of 19's? :D Well the reason I had to downsize to 18's cuz the 19's were too bumpy(not what u want in a daily beater). Plus, 19's have too much rotating mass thus a sense of slower acceleration :eek: From speaking to actual racers and drifters, never go above 18"s when you want optimum performance. My wheels for sale are the perfect show wheel. By the way, not to sound like an ass but the wheels are glossy black not gunmetal.

Thanx for the welcome guys...although, some werent so welcoming :disappoin

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Welcome to TN hun!!! Very nice cars - make me orgasm why dont u lol JUST KIDDIN!!

Welcome :p:

·
Registered
6 Posts
exhaust

Hi. I was wondering where you got your catback from. I went to the MagnaFlow page and couldn't find the application for the 4 cyl Camry. Little help? Thanks

:confused:

·
MKIV hardtopper
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I purchased and installed the cat-back at a local motorshop . The exhaust is not car specific but universal. I have the Magnaflow Street Series stainless steel mirror finish 5 x 8 oval exaust. 2.25 inlet and 4 in tip. I chose this versus the round muffler because they were too raspy. Good luck in ur search. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts