Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I got a 2007 Camry LE, and I'm extremely new to cars! I'm 22 (old), so I'm trying to pick this up as soon as possible. I signed up because while my car was certified ... I'm having some recent problems with it, so I'm hoping I can figure out ... maybe someone here might be able to help! But nice to meet everyone!

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
Hi everyone! I got a 2007 Camry LE, and I'm extremely new to cars! I'm 22 (old), so I'm trying to pick this up as soon as possible. I signed up because while my car was certified ... I'm having some recent problems with it, so I'm hoping I can figure out ... maybe someone here might be able to help! But nice to meet everyone!
You've come to the right place as our Camry forums are very active with lots of helpful members. Don't forget to search the Camry forum first before posting up a new thread, you'll make lots of friends that way. :thumbsup: Congratulations on your new ride too, she'll serve you well for many years once the glitches are ironed out.

:welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Definitely trying to use the search feature more. It's difficult, since my car is new and I'm trying to make sure I can figure out my car has a clean bill of health before moving forward with it. Have to see how to deal with a dealership too. (I bought the car from a dealership that was 'certified' but I feel that it might have some transmissions issues, so I'm trying to figure out of that is true or not. I'm hoping if it is, I get it fixed before 90 days, if it isn't, I can resolve my fears.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
TN has generic internet forum software, which has a weak search function. To get the best results you can do two things: You can use the Google Custom Search feature located just below the Toyotanation.com logo at the upper left of any forum page, which uses the power of Google to return relevant results. The other option is to use the forum's standard search feature but keep your search--if possible--to a single word, two at the most in order to keep the key words to a minimum. It's not perfect, but it helps.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Welcome to TN!

There's a thread here about almost everything, and always plenty of friendly members willing to help out, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a solution to the problems you're currently having with your Camry. If you have any questions about the forums, please don't hesitate to contact me or one of the other staff members :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts