Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks,

am new here. i need to know about Camry SE 1990 model and ho about fuel type (code) b'cos here in Australia i am a inter. student i got this last week wht to do more any details available about the model anywhere plz let me know.

thank u.

·
ASE Master, now Realtor
A 1989 Camry
368 Posts
I'm not sure what you are looking for.

It's a reliable little car that will grow on you, and it runs on 87 octane fuel.

·
NYR
509 Posts
ambi said:
hi folks,

am new here. i need to know about Camry SE 1990 model and ho about fuel type (code) b'cos here in Australia i am a inter. student i got this last week wht to do more any details available about the model anywhere plz let me know.

thank u.
never heard of an SE model for the Gen2.

1)base model (speaks for itself)
2)DX model-some options, but not all(may or may not have body colored bumpers, depends how it was ordered.Also the V6 was available).
3)LE model-the most heavily optioned(available in either I4 or V6)

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
could be an aussie thing

·
VeeZed
1988 Toyota Camry V6
2,298 Posts
IvanHoe said:
never heard of an SE model for the Gen2.

1)base model (speeks for itself)
2)DX model-some options, but not all(may or may not have body colored bumpers, depends how it was ordered).
3)LE model-the most heavily optioned(available in either I4 or V6)
Thats because your in the US.

The SE model is one model underneath an Ultima. It has a 3SFE engine, runs on 91 octane unleaded petrol ( no 87 here :) ) and is reliable. It's somewhat slow but you'll get good fuel economy provided the engine is in good health. Theres also no real aftermarket here for modifications if that's what your planning.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you for ur all replys. thankx for :thumbup: " JetspeedCamry" for ur special notification. is there any site or reivews that i can learn about fully of the model ? if, there please let me know.

thankx again.
:clap:

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
You got PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts