RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
^Yep get projectors, 9006 for low beam, 9005 for high beam

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeaa im not really into that projector stuff, but is 9006 and 9006 the bulbs for HID's? cuz mai brother told me its H something like h4 h7 ect..

·
RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
It's highly recommended to get projectors when u get HIDs, a lot of glare can be dangerous for oncoming drivers. The projectors that Bigbird has on his camry have H7 sockets for the low beam so you will need to get H7 HID kit. For stock halogen headlamps, 9006 is for the low beam.

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
yeaa im not really into that projector stuff,
not into that stuff:lol:. its not so much a recomendation for your sake, but the sake of everyone your gonna be blinding and pissing off every time ya light up. but ull see what we are talking about when ya get them. oh and hope cops dont mind, they do in MD...good luck:thumbsup:.

but is 9006 and 9006 the bulbs for HID's? cuz mai brother told me its H something like h4 h7 ect..[/
stop listening to your brother

·
RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
not into that stuff:lol:. its not so much a recomendation for your sake, but the sake of everyone your gonna be blinding and pissing off every time ya light up. but ull see what we are talking about when ya get them. oh and hope cops dont mind, they do in MD...good luck:thumbsup:.

stop listening to your brother
Yea agreed! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts