Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning on getting my headlights brighter. One option is replacing the bulbs to PIAA or Silverstars. Another is to upgrade to HID system.

Anyone done this on this car and can tell me where in Toronto I can get this done and how much it costs?

·
Official Acura Troll
1,292 Posts
everyone who upgrades to a kit on clubRSX uses xenondepot and really reccomends them.

I would reccomend a retrofit, for complete legality and for courteousness to other drivers. For more info on retrofits, visit HIDforum, or get a hold of Tony the Tiger, he's big into retro's.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
if you do get hid's make sure you also retrofit some projectors into your headlights......or else you'll really blind everybody and most likley get pulled over too

·
Call me DR. DIY or SHGUN
321 Posts
Eye8Pussies said:
if you do get hid's make sure you also retrofit some projectors into your headlights......or else you'll really blind everybody and most likley get pulled over too

ditto... everyone hates those riceburner with the fucking stadium lighting as head lights. they are annoying too if they are behind you. gotta love those civics. LOLOLOL

·
Two Wheel Drifter
240 Posts
QUOTE:

"Whatever you do, don't by from BCAuto unless you know him. He's got a very well documented history of poor customer service to say the least.

www.XenonDepot.com is a very well known vendor of HID kits. In addition, they're local. "

I 've been buying from him for a while
and his service has improved quite a bit.
I haven't had a problem with anything I have ever bought from him. I would recommend dealing with Bell (owner) directly
as I find I get the right answers from him more than I do his staff, but like I said they are getting better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts