Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I know if I need to replace a bulb or a ballast if my light doesn't work?

·
Registered
358 Posts
you could probably yank the light housing out, pull the bulb, turn your lights on and get a multi tester and see if you are getting current. if not, it's probably the ballast.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha, thanks guys, I'll try those after work, appreciate it, just frustrating, the kit is less than a year old, they're supposed to last longer than halogens is what I've heard

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, love it, love it, love it! The most amazing motorcycle I have ever owned!

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
Ha, thanks guys, I'll try those after work, appreciate it, just frustrating, the kit is less than a year old, they're supposed to last longer than halogens is what I've heard
First off what kit did you buy? With HID's you do get what you pay for! Did you swap them after work?

·
Registered
'12 Ram 1500 HEMI
1,138 Posts
the kit is less than a year old, they're supposed to last longer than halogens is what I've heard
huh, a PNP HID kit failing before a year, go figure w/ the high quality of those things....:D

i also suggest swapping bulbs...

also search around for denso, phillips, matsushita, hella for a fix......

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
Why did this get moved to the Audio/Video thread? :whatthe: Every other lights/HID topic is its respective vehicle forum? Sure this is a generic question, but its def not A/V?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts