Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
68 Posts
That is really nice. Where did you purchase it from? I like how it looks OEM and completely hidden, and no wires to run.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[QUOTE =“ arypon,帖子:14413722,成员:1244107”]
真的很好 您从哪里购买的?我喜欢原始设备制造商的外观,完全隐藏起来,无需电线。
[/引用]

·
Registered
2020 Toyota Corolla SE 6MT
17 Posts
That is really nice. Where did you purchase it from? I like how it looks OEM and completely hidden, and no wires to run.
I would do your due diligence before purchasing this. This person just joined 16 days ago and all they have done is post about this dash cam and nothing else. Seems to be someone from the company doing some guerrilla marketing/ promoting. Even his profile pic is of a dash cam. Just wanted to give people a heads up

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
68 Posts
I would do your due diligence before purchasing this. This person just joined 16 days ago and all they have done is post about this dash cam and nothing else. Seems to be someone from the company doing some guerrilla marketing/ promoting. Even his profile pic is of a dash cam. Just wanted to give people a heads up
That's a good point, I appreciate it. I liked how it looked, but was apprehensive of the quality of the camera etc anywho. Was considering purchasing it, and retrofitting my own camera in it maybe? Dunno. Maybe I can just find the piece separate.

·
Registered
2020 TOYOTA Corolla sedan
10 Posts
That's a good point, I appreciate it. I liked how it looked, but was apprehensive of the quality of the camera etc anywho. Was considering purchasing it, and retrofitting my own camera in it maybe? Dunno. Maybe I can just find the piece separate.
Very true. As a Chinese, I can tell you that there are multiple similar products with different brands (that nobody ever heard of) in the Chinese domestic market with prices around 40-80 dollars. While considering the Taxes and stuff its understandable that it would go over 100 USD in the US market...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts