Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup fellas i just wanna know what you guys think i should do. i ordered a scion tc...well actually reordered cause i didn't want the cherry red but my question is...do you guys think i should get hids for my 03 corolla if imma only have it for 2 more months and then pass it on to my momma? lol and wouldn't the DRL's drain the life outta my hids if i get them? thanks!

·
Official TN dude
61 Posts
depends on what u want. If u just want that "cool" look just get some ricer bulb for the two months, then re-install stock bulb when u give the car to ur mom.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
lumsifu said:
sup fellas i just wanna know what you guys think i should do. i ordered a scion tc...well actually reordered cause i didn't want the cherry red but my question is...do you guys think i should get hids for my 03 corolla if imma only have it for 2 more months and then pass it on to my momma? lol and wouldn't the DRL's drain the life outta my hids if i get them? thanks!
Same thing happened to me when I ordered my brand spanking new Gallardo, I started pondering.. hmm.. should I get 16's or 17 inch rims on my Corolla before I give it to my 10yr old bro. :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had HIDs in my Civic for 8 months. I just sold them a couple of days ago. 1st of all, you lose DRL and high beams (unless you have separate high beam bulbs - Civic uses a hi/lo beam bulb - H4). It's not worth it for 2 mos. :disappoin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts