Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I don't like the way they look. I don't want my Highlander to look like every beat up winged stickered multipainted Civic!

And at night, I can see as far as I need to, to drive safely. Not sure why the whole country turned night blind. Must be something in the water.

You can get better bulbs. Keep your old ones as spares since any bulb is better than a burnt out bulb. Brighter better bulbs don't usually last as long as regular bulbs.
better bulb

·
Registered
261 Posts
how would this work on our bi hi/low bulbs? This clearly seperates the functionality of our single bulb. And when you look at the back, there's only 1 wire connectors for both bulb. I don't understand how this works. Please explain.

·
Rav4
Toyota, Suzuki, Hond
40 Posts
how would this work on our bi hi/low bulbs? This clearly seperates the functionality of our single bulb. And when you look at the back, there's only 1 wire connectors for both bulb. I don't understand how this works. Please explain.
cables slpit to two different sockets thru special adapter, one is for d2s and another for 9005\7 like mine

instead of

·
Rav4
Toyota, Suzuki, Hond
40 Posts
are the low beam projector designed to take the ds2 hid bulbs?
the low runs the d2r bulb, they are not porjectors. D2s is for projectors and d2r is for reflectors designed for HID, like on volvo`s or caddy...

·
Rav4
Toyota, Suzuki, Hond
40 Posts
have you experienced or know the quality of the projectors and it beam pattern? cutoff...etc
look at the second pic from the bottom, the cut of lines wth HID d2r reflectors vs stock HID d2s projectors
The glare on rav made by side markers, see the pic above

21 - 27 of 27 Posts