Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I test drove a Reg Cab 2007 5.7 Tundra today and all I can say is HOLY HELL!!!!!!!! What a truck I'm ordering 4X2 reg cab 5.7 V8 Blue Streak Metallica on Monday, with Sport Appearance Package,Tundra Bedliner,All weather floor mats, cold kit, the 6disc cd changer and XM Radio! I had that think up to over 100 mph in just a short time this truck is freaking sweet machine and I was getting all kinds of looks on the road I was smoking ppl, luckly I wasn't put in jail,but I may when I get this truck!!! Should be about 6weeks till the Yaris gets to have his big brother Tundra come home :clap: !!!!!!

Total take home price with tax tag and all is $26,736 not a bad deal to me its under MSRP and its a DAM Awesome Sweat Ass Truck!!!!

Later guys,

YotaYarisUSA:D

My vehicles

·
Snuffy
Yaris
3 Posts
Congratulations on the order. As a Yaris owner and 07 Tundra looker, I am interested in knowing how it works out for you.

·
GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts
Congrats. :clap: Maybe you can drive the Yaris into the bed of the Tundra :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, lol I bet I could put the Yaris in the bed of the Tundra:lol: I will keep the Yaris I love the little car,its great for going back and forth to work its a 50 mile commit. But the Tundra will be my weekend and fun vehicle!

YotaYarisUSA

·
Registered
290 Posts
YotaYarisUSA said:
Well, I test drove a Reg Cab 2007 5.7 Tundra today and all I can say is HOLY HELL!!!!!!!! What a truck I'm ordering 4X2 reg cab 5.7 V8 Blue Streak Metallica on Monday, with Sport Appearance Package
Looks like this one ? :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree with you about the new Tundra. I went with a friend to test drive one of the 5.7L 6spds in the D-Cab model and man it was nice. He has the Crewmax on order. I decided to go back to the dealer and test drive it myself and was pretty impressed. I currently drive an 06 F150 and I have to say I like the power and tranny better on the Tundra, just my opinion. Not sure if I like the interior as much or the front part of the hood but I think I might be going to test drive one again soon :)

I just hope it doesn't cost me $40K after the test drive :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, like that one :) Where did you find those pictures at? They said today they were going to start searching for one like that for me. I don't understand how they do orders, I just hope it doesn't take long I 'm ready for my new truck now :clap:

YotaYarisUSA

·
4.0 Smoking
2005 Tacoma
2,827 Posts

·
4.0 Smoking
2005 Tacoma
2,827 Posts
YotaYarisUSA said:
Well, I test drove a Reg Cab 2007 5.7 Tundra today and all I can say is HOLY HELL!!!!!!!! What a truck I'm ordering 4X2 reg cab 5.7 V8 Blue Streak Metallica on Monday, with Sport Appearance Package,Tundra Bedliner,All weather floor mats, cold kit, the 6disc cd changer and XM Radio! I had that think up to over 100 mph in just a short time this truck is freaking sweet machine and I was getting all kinds of looks on the road I was smoking ppl, luckly I wasn't put in jail,but I may when I get this truck!!! Should be about 6weeks till the Yaris gets to have his big brother Tundra come home :clap: !!!!!!

Total take home price with tax tag and all is $26,736 not a bad deal to me its under MSRP and its a DAM Awesome Sweat Ass Truck!!!!

Later guys,

My vehicles
Hye by the way they are going to have the sport package avaliable the color macthed grilles?

On the toyota website they dont have it listed. And i asked my toyota dealer and he said to his knowledge there only going to make the chrome grille. :sosad:

·
Registered
7 Posts
The grilles we've been putting on the Tundra do indeed come matching the colour in the sport packages. At least, I've seen red ones, black ones, white ones and blue ones. The sport packages are also the ones that come with the resin rear bumper? Those things are a pain to put on.

·
Registered
196 Posts

Still don't get that plastic piece on the top of the grill. Is it for cleaning dirty towels? Don't get me wrong I love the truck. Just don't understand the point of the extra plastic.

·
Fast Toy enthusiast 4ever
1985 Corolla GT-S
454 Posts
haha, the irony, my dad drove when most likely the same colour and all today at work (toyota dealership) he said it goes like stink too. it'll be at 90km/h one second and within 100meters it'll be at 100mph!
gosh, i want one

or toyota could build a SRT-10 type of truck, how bout a 7L motor with around 650hp and gigantic amounts of torque?

they look really muscular this year, i like em, theyre getting bigger though!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I get my truck tommorrow:clap: but I went for the Double Cab 4x4 same color bluestreak and with sport package, plus buckett seats! Just a better deal in the long run for me. Not the much difference when I borrowed the money.

I will post pics of the double cab with sport pack!

later guys

YotaTundraYarisUSA

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was looking at a Highlander for the Wife today and they had 3 2007 Tundra on the lot. So I had to look. Sory guys not my taste mostly. but I could get used to it. Yep Im a Titan guy. One thing that bugged me a little was the gages, when you were looking at one side of the gauges the other side was masked by the round besel. That would be hard to get used to.

Other than that I did not knotice much. Just not my taste. But then again nither was the Titan when it was first out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
YotaYarisUSA said:

Later guys,

My vehicles
Dude,my crewmax will be here by the end of the month. My wife found Yaris under the christmas tree :) Kinda simular looking garages.(wife's yaris is grey and my tundra will be timberland)do you have a big garage?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts