Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Comment: Rare. Twin cam, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs. Everything original, including owner. No winters, Toyota maintained. Air conditioning, AM/FM/CD. Stored indoors, non smoker. 173K. Extremely good condition. $5600. Certified. (519)940-1141, e-mail [email protected]

I'd hit it even upside down if I had that much. :thumbup: :D

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha.. obviously you guys don't have these in Iceland.. these are very popular practically in the rest of the world. :disappoin

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is an AE86 man!! it doesn't look like it.. it IS! I think you guys have the Levins in Iceland.. this is a Trueno with pop up headlights.

·
Urban Nomad
626 Posts
Isn't that Levin conversion ae92 for about 6k? I'd rather get the levin and pay a couple hundred more.

but wow, original owner :thumbup:

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
no dood.. he's talking about the levin conversion for sale on trader.ca

and yes I would rather have this than a trueno or even a nissan conversion. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
car is gone less than 24 hours after it was in the trader, i had made arrnagements to go see it by the time i did it was sold

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
falnfenix said:
daaaaaaamn. well, at least it got sold...

that's a freakin high price tho...sheesh.

that's canadian money...

and the pic posted is an AE86 also, but the LEVIN version..

we have the "trueno" (sorta) version

·
Registered
107 Posts
REN69 said:

Comment: Rare. Twin cam, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs. Everything original, including owner. No winters, Toyota maintained. Air conditioning, AM/FM/CD. Stored indoors, non smoker. 173K. Extremely good condition. $5600. Certified. (519)940-1141, e-mail [email protected]

I'd hit it even upside down if I had that much. :thumbup: :D
where does this car located?

·
Registered
see signature
366 Posts
MugenCRX said:
car is gone less than 24 hours after it was in the trader, i had made arrnagements to go see it by the time i did it was sold
gone on the first day? original owner? reminds me of when i went and got mine :eek::...that car looks GOOD tho, so i guess the initial D tax was worth it :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts