Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Lurker
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well everyone, tommorow the Camry will be going on Ebay and it is going byebye one way or another. I finally got a loan for a "new" car. Don't worry, I will still be around, because I am likely getting a 93 MR2 Turbo. Anyway, heres some new pics and some of my favorite old ones...from the good ol days!

*UPDATE* Just listed. Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2495764624

Had to drive onto the university campus to get this sucker. I am basically in the courtyard of a huge building.

Another shot in the illegal zone, top down.

University parking structure. (In case you are wondering, I go to UCSB)

Money shot! This is where all the magic happens :D

The light of God! The big man from above shows much love for the camry :D

Normal old shot at a gas station.

Ass shot! She knew I was looking ;)

Another shot from behind.

Poor quality interior shot that will be going on ebay. Woohoo!

Farren Road up here in SB. Looks like a great place to drive right? Wrong. The road is filled with potholes and is ridiculously low quality.

Another shot on Farren Road. Sunsets rule!

Zoom Zoom.

About to slam into another Camry, or am I?!?! :D

-Scott

·
Registered
97 Posts
it's a beautiful car
Whoever buys it, better treat it right

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
That sucks man. Hopefully someone will buy it and continue to mod it.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
That's damn beautiful. I know you'll be sad to let her go. I'm sure your gonna get somehting that's worht giving up that for.

·
Fooly Sik RE!!!
318 Posts
id buy it off you if it was RHD! make for an awesome daily. you should keep it while you go through your MR2 project. I'd keep mine but i dont think could afford to

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
You have ABS! Damn you! My engine bay is missing that! Mine is just empty:(

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
:disappoin Such a nice car and you have an SC!!. Don't sell the car man keep it!!

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
aww ur sellin it :(

ur car looks so hot :cool:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Scott, I know you will be sad when you let it go, but with the knowledge you have, you may have an even scarier MR2. I am sad you hear you are giving up the camry. It was sweet. I am sad I didn't get a chance to ride in it at the last meet. Good luck with your next project. BTW can you hook me up with a picture of the SS FTC wired into the ECU. Thanks.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
I didn't notice that you had a car:confused:

Although the title gives way to the thought that you are entirely full of yourself...

Nice:thumbup:

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
How much money was in this loan? Why don't you buy a new car w/ the camry cash and the loan cash.

But dude, your car is fuckin sweet. Why you gotta sell it?

·
Super Lurker
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I4 to V6 Swap said:
BTW can you hook me up with a picture of the SS FTC wired into the ECU. Thanks.
I could do that Wil, but it will be hard to see anything, its pretty cramped in there. Plus, the connections are sodered together and have shrink tubing so its hard to see where goes where. Shoot me an email or give me a call and I will try to help you out.

And to Camnub, well, I wish I could keep both, but I simply cannot afford to with school, loan payments and insurance payments. It sucks, I just hope the camry goes to somebody who will take good care of it!

-Scott

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
Awww, that sux to hear Scott. You've done everything possible to your Cam so perfectly in terms of both performance and cosmetic.

What exactly made you decide to cut her loose? Realization that a Camry was limited and cramping your style?

On a positive note, good luck with your search for the MR2 and have fun :thumbup:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
:confused: An MR2 is going to run you a lot more for insurance

1 - 20 of 22 Posts